Road To Status, LLC is adding new bilingual (Spanish speaking) interns to help with the expansion and execution of our inbound digital, social media, and content marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment and is looking to make an immediate and measurable impact. Experience or studies in online marketing, PR, SEO, managing social media, or content writing for the web, social media, or email is a plus, but is not required for consideration.
Range of Responsibilities / Projects
Qualities of an ideal candidate
You will receive hands-on experience in multiple phases of online marketing, including:
- Developing content writing skills in an ever-changing digital environment
- Interpreting user intent from analytics and navigation
- Creating and managing targeted content development supported by your research
- Honing your presentation/pitch-making skills
- Writing in web or print publications for our projects/initiatives
- Experience working with a team of successful software entrepreneurs
- Potential for growth as our digital marketing efforts evolve
- Working with tools like WordPress, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.