We believe that our product is superior to others out there and that it’s truly the best value for your dollar. It’s safe, easy to use, and affordable, but in the event that you are not satisfied, we will refund your money to you.
Our goal is your total satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the products and services provided and you have not downloaded the completed forms, you may request a 100% refund for any fees paid to Road to Status for the use of online preparation tools within 90 days of purchase. See below for additional information that may apply.
If you receive official notification of a final denial from USCIS on an application that you successfully created using our products, Road to Status will refund the fee you paid to us for services –AND- reimburse you for the government filing fee directly associated with the denied application. Fee guarantee refunds and reimbursements must be requested within 90 days of the date you received notice from USCIS of a final denial. See below for additional information that may apply.
• If qualified for a refund, the applicant is the only person that may request and receive a refund. Road to Status cannot issue a refund to any third party that is not the applicant.
• Road to Status reserves the right to request additional information or documentation pertaining to any refund associated with a final denial prior to providing a refund.
• Qualified refunds will be processed within (15) days of receipt of any requested follow up documentation.
• All refunds will be calculated based on purchase price at date of initial completed transaction.
• Refunds processed via credit or debit card transaction may take an additional 3-5 days or more to show in your account due to bank processing.
• If your application is denied by USCIS due to clerical errors, omitted information, incorrect data inputs, or improper documentation, you will not be eligible for a filing fee refund.
To request a refund, please submit a request here.