Road To Status, LLC is adding an Inbound Marketing Specialist to help with the expansion and execution of our inbound digital, social media, SEO/SEM, and content marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment and is looking to make an immediate and measurable impact. 1-2 years work experience in online marketing, inbound lead generation, managing social media, content writing for the web, social media, or email marketing for sales is a plus. Position is 30-40 hours per week paid hourly 15-20+/Hr. based on experience.
The position calls for someone with a “get it done” mindset who can manage multiple marketing-related tasks and work streams on deadline, including writing content used for marketing, creating inbound marketing campaigns, handling lead generation, managing social media content and accounts, analyzing marketing and web metrics and other key marketing initiatives that integrate into the companies marketing plan. The position also includes supporting the leadership and client service team with online research and other activities as needed.
Range of Responsibilities / Projects
Qualities of an ideal candidate
- Bachelor degree in marketing / communication-related studies –OR -Equivalent work related experience
- Motivated self-starter with 1-2+ years’ experience in online marketing, social media, website development and project management
- Must be analytical with a strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts
- Able to smoothly and efficiently manage projects, work against tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Able to keep supervisor and senior leadership informed of key milestones and project status
- Able to take and follow direction, receive feedback and apply that feedback to other tasks
- Excel (Filtering, Vlookups, Pivot Tables)
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager (Have used analytics to effect change at a company)
- Google Adwords (Experience with Bid Management and Campaign Optimization)…yes we have a live Google Account Rep!
Responsibilities may expand based on candidate’s demonstrated experience and needs of the firm. This position is based in Chicago and available now.
You will receive hands-on experience in multiple phases of online marketing, including:
- Develop content writing skills in an ever-changing digital environment
- Interpreting user intent from analytics and navigation
- Create and manage targeted content development supported by your research
- Hone your presentation/pitch-making skills
- Writing in web or print publications for our projects/initiatives
- Experience working with a team of successful software entrepreneurs
- Potential for growth as our digital marketing efforts evolve
- Work with tools like Sprout Social, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.