Your DACA renewal application made simple
Your DACA renewal application made simple
Prepare your application quickly and easily with a Road to Status network partner attorney today
Your Application Attorney Review
Your Road to Status application package includes an application review from a licensed network partner immigration attorney.
Your DACA RENEWAL as easy as…
1. Answer easy questions
Our software guides you through each question using easy to understand language. Green Card and Citizenship typically take less than 45 minutes to prepare.
2. Gain peace of mind knowing an attorney has reviewed your paperwork
Ask questions, get clarification, and rest easy knowing an experienced Road to Status network immigration attorney has checked for mistakes and reviewed your application.
3. Send your completed application to USCIS
With a green light (thumbs up) from the attorney, follow the step-by-step filing instructions prepared just for you. Questions before you file? We’re here to help.
4. Get status updates on your phone every step of the way
As soon as USCIS receives your filed application, you will get a text and an email confirming your application’s journey every step of the way.
Disclaimer: Road to Status, LLC. is not a law firm. The information and services presented are not legal advice and do not substitute the advice, guidance or recommendation that a licensed immigration attorney can provide. Road to Status is not affiliated with USCIS or any other government agency or website. Pricing for services does not include any biometric, filing, or government application fees. Road To Status, LLC is a private software company that offers self-help services at the user’s direction. Blank forms are available for free at www.uscis.gov.
ROAD TO STATUS APPLICATION PACKAGE FEE
Includes a network partner attorney review
$495 USCIS fees not included
WHAT YOU GET
When you’re finished with your application, an attorney will review your answers for added peace of mind.
Our software checks for inconsistencies and errors while you prepare. File with an accurate application the first time.
Filing instructions included
You will receive personalized, step=by-step filing instructions with your completed application after purchase.
See if you qualify for the immigration benefit before you spend time and money.
Your security is our priority. Without exceptions, we never share your information with others.
We are available during office hours to answer your questions about the software. Contact us via Intercom below.
Money back guarantee
If your application isn’t accepted by USCIS, we will refund your software fee.
Save time and money
By checking for errors and inconsistencies, you can get accepted the first time around, saving you time and money.
Without Road to Status
With Road to Status
Hear what our customers have to say
DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and is a program created by Executive Order by President Obama to temporarily protect certain undocumented immigrants who were brought here as children from deportation, and give them legal work authorization which can lead to valid Social Security Numbers and other benefits. Form I-821D, Form I-765, and Form I-765WS are the way to apply for a grant of deferred action, if the applicant meets certain eligibility guidelines. This grant of deferred action is valid for two years, and you may apply to renew it when it is nearing expiration.
You will be filing the same forms, but different evidence with your renewal than you did with your initial application for DACA. You can use Road to Status to fill out your forms, as well as get guidelines for what evidence will need to be submitted.
– In order to apply to renew DACA you must again file Form I-821D, Application for Deferred Action, Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and Form I-765WS with USCIS.
– Using Road to Status’s software, prepare your applications and use our instructions to gather the evidence you need to support your applications. Once everything is ready, you will submit it to USCIS for review.
– Once USCIS has received your application, they will send you a notice for a biometrics appointment where they will take your photo and fingerprints.
– If USCIS determines that additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
– Once all of USCIS’s questions have been answered and the application is done being processed at the service center, you will be scheduled for an appointment at your local USCIS office to go over your application and provide further information.
– If your application is approved, you will have deferred action for 2 years, and under the current guidelines, you will be eligible to reapply.
YOU ARE ABLE TO RENEW DACA IF YOU HAVE MET THE 2012 DACA GUIDELINES AND IF YOU:
– Have not left the United States on or after August 5, 2012 without advance parole
– Have resided continuously in the US since you submitted your most recently approved DACA
– Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or 3+ misdemeanors
– Do not pose a threat to national security or public safety
On average, it takes about 4 to 5 months to be approved for DACA renewal, but processing times may change and will vary between USCIS offices. This is why it is extremely important that you apply for DACA renewal at least 5 months before your expiration date.
It is highly encouraged that you should apply for DACA renewal between 150 and 120 days before the expiration date on your current I-797 Form and Employment Authorization Document (EAD) because when your EAD expires, you are no longer authorized to work, so you must give USCIS enough time to process your case, AND you may accrue unlawful presence for any time between periods of deferred action.
Road to Status helps you prepare your USCIS Immigration application with information you provide. We help put together your application, based on easy to understand questions. We collect the right information from you that you need to provide to USCIS and none of what you don’t. When you are done preparing your application with Road to Status, our system checks your application for common mistakes and errors. Then you will need to print, sign, and mail the forms, according to your personalized instructions.
Get accepted the first time around or your money back, guaranteed.
Road to Status is not affiliated with USCIS or any other government agency or website. Pricing for application preparation services do not include any government application, biometric or filing fees.