Your U.S. Citizenship application made simple
Your U.S. Citizenship application made simple
Prepare your application quickly and easily with a Road to Status network partner attorney today
Your Application Attorney Review
Your Road to Status application package includes an application review from a licensed network partner immigration attorney.
Your U.S. CITIZENSHIP as easy as…
1. Answer easy questions
Our software guides you through each question using easy to understand language. Green Card and Citizenship typically take less than 45 minutes to prepare.
2. Gain peace of mind knowing an attorney has reviewed your paperwork
Ask questions, get clarification, and rest easy knowing an experienced Road to Status network immigration attorney has checked for mistakes and reviewed your application.
3. Send your completed application to USCIS
With a green light (thumbs up) from the attorney, follow the step-by-step filing instructions prepared just for you. Questions before you file? We’re here to help.
4. Get status updates on your phone every step of the way
As soon as USCIS receives your filed application, you will get a text and an email confirming your application’s journey every step of the way.
Disclaimer: Road to Status, LLC. is not a law firm. The information and services presented are not legal advice and do not substitute the advice, guidance or recommendation that a licensed immigration attorney can provide. Road to Status is not affiliated with USCIS or any other government agency or website. Pricing for services does not include any biometric, filing, or government application fees. Road To Status, LLC is a private software company that offers self-help services at the user’s direction. Blank forms are available for free at www.uscis.gov.
ROAD TO STATUS APPLICATION PACKAGE FEE
Includes a network partner attorney review
$725 USCIS fees not included
WHAT YOU GET
When you’re finished with your application, an attorney will review your answers for added peace of mind.
Our software checks for inconsistencies and errors while you prepare. File with an accurate application the first time.
Filing instructions included
You will receive personalized, step=by-step filing instructions with your completed application after purchase.
See if you qualify for the immigration benefit before you spend time and money.
Your security is our priority. Without exceptions, we never share your information with others.
We are available during office hours to answer your questions about the software. Contact us via Intercom below.
Money back guarantee
If your application isn’t accepted by USCIS, we will refund your software fee.
Save time and money
By checking for errors and inconsistencies, you can get accepted the first time around, saving you time and money.
Without Road to Status
With Road to Status
Hear what our customers have to say
– In order to become a U.S. citizen, you must apply with the N-400, Application for Naturalization form with USCIS.
– Using Road to Status’s software, prepare your application and use our instructions to gather the evidence you need to support your application. –
Once everything is ready, you will submit it to USCIS for review.
– Once USCIS has received your application, they will send you a notice for a biometrics appointment where they will take your photo and fingerprints.
– If USCIS determines that it additional information is needed, you may receive a Request for Evidence.
– Once all of USCIS’s questions have been answered and the application is done being processed at the service center, you will be scheduled for an appointment where you will take the U.S. citizenship test and be interviewed. Once you pass, you will attend a Naturalization Ceremony, take the Oath of Allegiance, and officially become a United States citizen.
The N-400 is the form used to apply for US citizenship.
IN ORDER TO APPLY TO BECOME A U.S. CITIZEN, YOU MUST:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Have had a green card for 5 years (or 3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen)
– Have been continuously living in the United States for the past 5 years
– Have been physically present in the United States. for 30 of the previous 60 months
– Meet the good moral character requirements
Although most U.S. Citizenship applicants will meet the basic requirements, there are some special circumstances in which you can apply for U.S. Citizenship without meeting all of the basic requirements. These may include:
– People who served in the U.S military
– Relatives of someone who has served in the U.S. Military
*These people may be able to apply for citizenship without meeting the physical presence and residence requirements for citizenship.
On average, it takes about 6 months to become a citizen after you have submitted your application to USCIS, but processing times are always changing and may vary depending on your local office.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A US CITIZEN INCLUDE:
– Freedom from the threat of deportation
– The right to vote
– The right to travel freely with a U.S. passport
– Certain tax, education, and other federal benefits
– Automatic citizenship for children under 18
– The ability to sponsor relatives to the United States (includes parents, siblings, and married children)
Road to Status helps you prepare your USCIS Immigration application with the information you provide. We help put together your application, based on easy to understand questions. We collect the right information from you that you need to provide to USCIS and none of what you don’t. When you are done preparing your application with Road to Status, our system checks your application for common mistakes and errors. Then you will need to print, sign, and mail the forms, according to your personalized instructions.
Get accepted the first time around or your money back, guaranteed. Learn more about Road to Status..
Road to Status is not affiliated with USCIS or any other government agency or website. Pricing for application preparation services do not include any government application, biometric or filing fees.